Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Bathroom Exhaust Fan Fire


This Cumberland County apartment had a fire in the bathroom caused by the exhaust fan having an electrical malfunction. There were 2 apartments that were affect... READ MORE



Smoke & Soot Damage from a Gas Fire Place


This home had an extensive amount of smoke and soot damage caused by a log being placed into a gas fireplace. The soot spread through the entire home including ... READ MORE



Dishwasher Fire in Cumberland County


As you can see in the pre picture in this kitchen the amount of soot damage on the ceiling. This Cumberland County home had a dishwasher catch fire. The fire de... READ MORE



Call SERVPRO of Cumberland County for Your Board-up, Water Mitigation, & Fire Restoration


This Cumberland County duplex had a horrible fire loss. The upper unit was burning candles and one way or another the furniture caught fire. When the fire depar... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Cumberland County is Here for You!


This Cumberland County homeowner had a grease fire on their stove, which lead to the hood range catching on fire along with the cabinets above the hood rage. SE... READ MORE



Electrical Fire in Millville, NJ


This fire was started by wiring within a wall in a bedroom that affected the entire home. The home was filled with content, and most of it was discarded due to... READ MORE