What To Do About A Measles Outbreak
Is The Measles Outbreak A Concern To You?
According to the Center for Disease Control & Prevention, the Measles Outbreak has been reported in the State of New Jersey and surrounding states.
Questions To Ask Yourself...
- Have I been exposed to biological contaminants which can pose serious health consequences?
- Is it safe to stay indoors?
- Is my primary focus safety after a possible biohazard contamination?
SERVPRO® has a special product & protocol for the disinfection of infected facilities.
Have Concerns? Questions? Call your Franchise Professional, Colleen Dennis, 856-692-0041, for a private consultation about your facility and the measles outbreak in New Jersey (which could potentially affect Bridgeton, Millville, Vineland, and the surrounding areas in Cumberland County).
(click the links for more info)
- American Bio Recovery Association (ABRA)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)
- New Jersey School Building & Grounds Association (NJSBGA)
- South Jersey Claims Association (SJCA)
Measles can be serious - read more...