Electrical Fire in Millville, NJ
This fire was started by wiring within a wall in a bedroom that affected the entire home. The home was filled with content, and most of it was discarded due to the odor from the electrical fire. We used several cleaning techniques including sponge wiping, wet wiping, air filtration, and encapsulation (see post picture). The homeowners had extensive damage and the entire project took about 5 days to complete. At that point they were ready for reconstruction to begin. They were very please with the speed at which the project was completed and our interaction with their insurance carrier. Everyone was kept well aware of where the project stood every step of the way.