Bathroom Exhaust Fan Fire
This Cumberland County apartment had a fire in the bathroom caused by the exhaust fan having an electrical malfunction. There were 2 apartments that were affected. The upper apartment was affected by smoke damage, this apartment is where the source of the fire was and suffered fire and water damage. The owner of the Landlord hired SERVPRO of Cumberland County to get this apartment back to living conditions for their tenant. Our Crew went on site and began water mitigation services to prevent secondary damage. Once the wet materials were removed out technicians began the fire restoration, which lead to more materials being removed. This bathroom ended up being stripped down to the studs and prepped for reconstruction. The team at SERVPRO of Cumberland County understands the need for getting homes repairs as fast and efficient as possible. We are always here to help!