This homeowner found black mold in her heater closet. As mold can be a potential health hazard this customer was very upset and anxious to get rid of the mold immediately. The homeowner called on the professionals at SERVPRO of Cumberland County for the job. Our estimator went on site to assess the loss and what our crew would need to do to get her home healthy and safe.
Our crew went out and had to remove most of the materials in the closet to properly remove the mold.
If you have mold in your home - call SERVPRO of Cumberland County. We are here to help keep your home safe and healthy! No Job is too big or too small!