If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (844) 350-3131

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Baseboard Heat Pipe Rupture in Bridgeton, NJ


A heat pipe blew in this structure in Bridgeton, causing extensive water damage. The drop ceiling and supporting grids had to be cleaned due to the wet ceiling ... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in Millville, NJ


The mold was a result of condensation on pipes inside a wall. The mold manifested itself in the bathroom and in the garage! The customer was doing some renovat... READ MORE



Sprinkler Line Break in Vineland, NJ


A sprinkler line in the ceiling of a department store in Vineland, NJ broke, saturating carpets and causing ceiling tiles to fall onto the sales floor. We worke... READ MORE



Water Damage in Basement in Bridgeton, NJ


This water damage occurred in a finished basement in Bridgeton, NJ due to a broken pipe. There were several inches of standing water upon arrival, and extractio... READ MORE



Electrical Fire in Millville, NJ


This fire was started by wiring within a wall in a bedroom that affected the entire home. The home was filled with content, and most of it was discarded due to... READ MORE



Apartment Turnover Cleaning in Mays Landing, NJ


This customer called SERVPRO due to a long-time tenant vacating their rental. The customer had smoked in the unit for years, and the carpet was severely worn t... READ MORE



Sewage Backup in Mays Landing, NJ


This sewage backup affected a total of 3 rooms; men's room, women's room and janitor's closet. This Mays Landing department store called SERVPRO of Cumberland C... READ MORE



Sewage Pipe Burst in Vinland, NJ


This sewage loss was due to a sewage pipe bursting. The sewage and water affected a 30x30 room in the basement of a Cumberland County Church. The basement was f... READ MORE



Have a Water Loss During the Holidays? SERVPRO of Cumberland County is Here to Help!


This Cumberland County home experiences a water loss due to the main water supply line from the city. The water was entering through the block walls of the base... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Cumberland County is Here for You!


This Cumberland County homeowner had a grease fire on their stove, which lead to the hood range catching on fire along with the cabinets above the hood rage. SE... READ MORE



Call SERVPRO of Cumberland County for Your Board-up, Water Mitigation, & Fire Restoration


This Cumberland County duplex had a horrible fire loss. The upper unit was burning candles and one way or another the furniture caught fire. When the fire depar... READ MORE



Dishwasher Fire in Cumberland County


As you can see in the pre picture in this kitchen the amount of soot damage on the ceiling. This Cumberland County home had a dishwasher catch fire. The fire de... READ MORE



Commercial Door Board-up


SERVPRO of Cumberland County was called out to this Cumberland County business due to broken doors. Someone through a brick their glass doors. SERVPRO of Cumber... READ MORE



Mold in your Cumberland County Office Building


This Cumberland County office building was doing renovations and came across extensive amounts of mold under paneling. SERVPRO of Cumberland County was called u... READ MORE



Mold in Your Apartment? Call SERVPRO of Cumberland County


This Millville apartment had an excessive amount of mold in the kitchen when they had a dishwasher leak and did not know it was leaking. The tenant did not know... READ MORE



Main Water Line Break Causes Extensive Damage to an Office Building


This Cumberland County office building had their main water supply line break and saturate the entire building. The city had to turn the water off to the buildi... READ MORE



Pipe Break Floods Commercial Building's Basement


This Cumberland County commercial building had a pipe break causing excessive amounts of standing water in their basement. Their maintenance man was on site and... READ MORE



Smoke & Soot Damage from a Gas Fire Place


This home had an extensive amount of smoke and soot damage caused by a log being placed into a gas fireplace. The soot spread through the entire home including ... READ MORE



Bathroom Exhaust Fan Fire


This Cumberland County apartment had a fire in the bathroom caused by the exhaust fan having an electrical malfunction. There were 2 apartments that were affect... READ MORE



Water Loss Causes Mold in a Crawlspace


This Cumberland County home had a leak in their crawlspace that had been leaking for some time. When they discovered the leak they did not know how long it had ... READ MORE



Black Mold


This homeowner found black mold in her heater closet. As mold can be a potential health hazard this customer was very upset and anxious to get rid of the mold i... READ MORE